Black lives matter. That's a very simple truth that isn't controversial and isn't up for debate.
As we all try and do better and step up, I wanted to share a couple guides I've found helpful as I've tried to learn more:
- Anti-racism resources
- Another great anti-racism guide
- Action guide from The Cut
- This list of Resources for Accountability and Action which lists specific action steps you can take right now
- The folks from doNYC also have a great list of articles to read and mental health resources that's worth your time
- Take action in shaping your city budget and specifically to reduce funding of police departments - resources and actions for cities around the county
Please feel free to share additional resources below! Thanks to Jen Brown, doNYC and my local FB group for sharing these links.