Taught by Jonathan Soma
Soma was born in the South, is what someone from the North would say. He co-founded the Brainery, is the sciencey half of Masters of Social Gastronomy, has more hobbies than can dance on the head of a pin, and loves Waffle House about eighteen times more than you.
See more @dangerscarf
Come make kimchi and meet some new kimchi-loving friends! Stop by anytime between 2-4pm, whip up a batch of kimchi, and sample some that we've made.
You need to bring:
- your base vegetable (white radish or napa cabbage)
- a tupperware or glass container to take it home in
- cutting boards, knives and all the other kitchen stuff you'll need
- green onions, garlic and ginger
- the tougher-to-find ingredients: red pepper flakes and fish sauce
(Class is drop-in style, no need to arrive right at 2pm! If you're a Dabbler subscriber, choose that ticket option. If you're not, choose the regular one.)