Paint & Sip: Autumn Flowers (Online)
Taught by Megan Watters
Megan Watters works as a scenic artist on window displays, theatrical sets, fashion shows and more. Her jobs vary from painting faux marble to creating seaweed and barnacles for a makeshift pirate ship to covering full sets in rust using various faux-finishing techniques. Follow Megan on instagram at @meganewatters
*This is an online event via Zoom!*
Join us for a relaxing evening of painting along with artist Megan Watters. We'll be painting the florals image posted here together, and the materials you'll need are pictured and noted below!
- Canvas, Posterboard, or Paper - Canvas is definitely easiest and sturdiest, but I get that we are doing this from home! Feel free to use paper, but note the heavier the better. If you use paper, tape it down to a piece of cardboard or foam board so that it does not warp too much or move around.
- Brushes - I will be using a bigger brush (about 1") and a smaller brush (about 1/8"). See the photo below. We will make due with what we have, of course!
- Water: in a jar or cup. You can always wash it.
- Paint: I will be using acrylic paint in: White, Red, Yellow, Brown (or we can mix our own), Green. If you don't have those colors, you can use others! If you are struggling with color choices, let me know!
- Plate or Take-out Container: for your palette!
- Paper towels
- Apron or old T-shirt - juuuuuust in case you get crazy
- A beverage of your choice :)