Frugal New York
Taught by Victoria Luther
Victoria Luther is a librarian and researcher who has a wealth of knowledge about how to live on the cheap. She lives in a rent-stabilized apartment in the East Village.
Everybody knows that between travel and housing and entertainment, it’s expensive to work and live in New York City.
If you want to get more out of the city than you put into it, you can’t afford to miss this.
Frugal New York will show you how to enjoy all the city has to offer on the cheap. . . and if we can’t show you how to find it cheap, we’ll show you how to find it free!
From nightlife to networking, from workouts to wellness, Frugal New York will teach you how to
* Enjoy a night on the town with free or cheap movies, concerts and museums
* Go to New York’s best Happy Hours and open bars
* Sell your gently used books, CD's and DVD's online for a profit!
* Feel your best with low cost health care and clinics
* Make meetups work for you by getting reduced price admission for lots of fun events—and make friends while you do it!
If you know how to use a computer, make a few phone calls or take advantage of social media, you know how to save money. Get started now!
So have the time of your life in New York City. . . . just like you pictured it. . . . !
This class, like all the rest, meets at 515 Court Street, in Carroll Gardens BK