We're looking for someone to help out around the Brainery. It's part-time (12-15 hours a week, $14/hour), entirely at the Brainery, and involves all kinds of super glamorous* and not-so-glamorous things.
• Being in charge of the space during classes on the following days:
- Saturday or Sunday, daytime (6-8 hours, varies a bit week to week)
- Wednesday evenings, 5-10:30pm
- Friday afternoons or evenings, usually 2 Fridays per month (# of hours will vary)
• Keeping the space clean and organized - set up, material prep, and some cleaning. You'll need to be able to move tables, carry stuff up and down the stairs, sweep, mop, do dishes and the like.
To apply: Send us an email to email@example.com. Attach a resume if you want (pdf please!), but most importantly tell us why you want to work here and if you have any scheduling issues that would impact your ability to work on the three days listed above. Please apply by February 29, 2016. Please no phone calls!
*Just kidding, none of it is very glamorous.