We're looking for someone to help out around the Brainery. It's part-time (approx 20-22 hours a week, $14/hour), entirely at the Brainery, and involves all kinds of super glamorous* and not-so-glamorous things.
• Being in charge of the main space in Prospect Heights (190 Underhill) during classes on the following days:
- Sunday, daytime (6-7 hours, exact timing varies a bit week to week, generally 10-6ish)
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings 5:30-10:30pm
- While you'll mostly be working in Prospect Heights, some flexibility to travel to our Windsor Terrace space (off the F/G) for shifts is required
• Keeping the space clean and organized - set up, material prep, and cleaning. You'll need to be able to move tables, carry stuff up and down the stairs, sweep, mop, do dishes and the like. Lots of cleaning!
• Being very detail oriented and on time!
• Some computer work: updating the website and email correspondence, to be completed onsite during your shifts
To apply: Send us an email to email@example.com. Attach a resume if you want (pdf please!), and let us know why you're interested in the gig.
Please note that availability to work all four days of the week listed above is mandatory. Apply by Thursday, Feb 16th We hope to hire and begin training ASAP. Please no follow up phone calls.
*Just kidding, none of it is very glamorous!